[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-30-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 30 21:06:08 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Chuck Redd - Slow Burn - Remembers Barney Kessel: Happy All The Time - Arbors Records - 2006
Waltrous/Christlieb/Gary Urwin Jazz Orchestra - That Old Feeling - Kindred Spirits - Summit Records - 2006
Rick Holland/Evan Dobbins - Night Lights - In Time's Shadow - Blue Jazz - 2006
Ginny Carr - Valentines Day - After All These Years - HouseKat Records - 2005
George Benson - Take Five - The Essential - Columbia/Legacy - 2006
Miles Davis Quintet - When I Fall In Love - The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions - 2006
Abbey Lincoln - Skylark - Jazz Vocalists Hear & Now - Concord Jazz - 2006
Sai Ghose Quartet - Little B's Poem - New Blood - Summit Records - 2006

1:00
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Up From The Skies - Up From The Skies - Plantet Arts - 2006
Charlie Harrison - Lori's Dream - Keeping My Composure - C3 Records - 2006
Michael Carvin - The Lamp Is Low - Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin - Marsalis Music - 2006
Karrin Allyson - But I Was Cool - Footprints - Concord Jazz - 2006
Harry Allen/Joe Cohn Quartet - Get Out - Hey Look Me Over - Arbors Records - 2006
David Berger & The Sultans Of Swing - The Very Thought Of You - Hindustan - 2006
Harvie S - Coco Loco - Funky Cha - Zoho Music - 2006

2:00
Randy Weston And His African Rhythms Trio - African Sunrise - Zep Tepi - Random Chance - 2006
Jimmy Cobb - Eleanor (Sister) Cobb - Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music - 2006
Roy Hargrove - A Day In Vienna - Nothing Serious - Verve - 2006
Shaynee Rainbolt - The Summer Knows - At Home - 33 Jazz - 2006
Mike Melvoin - Blowing - Playing The Word - City Light Entertainment - 2006
Eric Alexander - Ruby My Dear - It's All In The Game - High Note - 2006
Erin Boheme - One Night With Frank - What Love Is - Concord Jazz - 2006
Christian Scott - So What - Rewind That - Concord Jazz - 2006

3:00
David Schumacher - Arch's Nutty Variation - Endangered Species - Summit Records - 2006
Dave Douglas - The Sheik Of Things To Come - Meaning And Mystery - Greenleaf - 2006
Ben Allison - Tricky Dick - Cowboy Justice - Palmetto Records - 2006
Roseanna Vitro - Trying Times - Live At The Kennedy Center - Challenge Records - 2006
Royce Campbell - Slow Down, Low Down - Gypsy Soul - Moon Cycle Records - 2006
Taylor Eigsti - Woke Up This Morning - Lucky To Be Me - Concord Jazz - 2006
Peggy Lee - Kansa City - Sings Leiber & Stoller - A&M Records - 2006
Paul Bollenback - Breathe - Brightness Of Being - Elephant Dreams - 2006