[JPL] okay, then vote for Buckley

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 30 21:50:00 EDT 2006

I'm glad you spoke up Sarah.  Don't ever lose heart.  Your impulse is well
intentioned and we all share the heartbreak of what is happening in Chicago,
including Mark.  We aren't required to share your opinions but we are richer
for it when you have the courage to voice them.  I wish more "lurkers" would
come out of the shadows and contribute.

Aloha,

Bobby