[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 4-30-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Apr 30 22:25:57 EDT 2006

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

4 hours today as I fill in for "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz (Mike Gourrier)"

Room 608/Horace Silver/HS and the Jazz Messengers
Evidence/Thelonius Monk/TM Quartet with John Coltrane at Carnegie Hall
The Moontrane/Larry Young/Woody Shaw
The Murphy Man/Lee Morgan/Charisma
Never Let Me Go/David Sills/Down the Line
All Soul/Houston Person/All Soul
Rise and Shine/Robert Glasper/Canvas
Song with Orange/Mingus Big Band/I Am Three

Red Clay/Freddie Hubbard/Red Clay
What a Difference a Day Makes/Betty Joplin/Visions of the Moment
Signature/Sai Ghose/New Blood
Scott's Sketchbook / Noel Johson/Paul Tynan Quintet / NJTP
Earthquake/Harvie S/Funky Cha
Four on Six/Pat Martino/Remember: A Tribute to Wes Montgomery
8Pak/Trent Austin/Two-Toned
The Rising Storm/David Berger/Hindustan

One for All/Steve Davis/Dig Deep
Black Nile/Jeff Helgessen/Jazz Mayhem
Butterfly/Vince Ector/Renewal of the Spirit
Second String/3osity/3osity
I've Got the World on a String/Robin McKelle/Introducing
Something Cool/Patty LuPone/The Lady with the Torch
Stick Figure/Jae Sinnett/The Sinnett Hearings
Saudade da Bahia/Luciana Souza/Jazz Vocalists Hear & Now
Mestre Bimba/Duduka de Fonseca/Samba Jazz in Black & White
On a Scale of One to Five/Steve Hall/The Steve Hall Quintet/
Jeannine/Charley Harrison Orchestra (w/Kurt Elling)/Keeping My Composure
I Can't Say (Teaneck)/Karrin Allyson/Footprints

Stuff/Miles Davis/Miles in the Sky
Lejos de Usted/Christian McBride/Live at Tonic
Down the Hatch/Joey DeFrancesco/Organic Vibe
Ask the Guru/Gene Ess/Sandbox and Sanctum
She/Christian Scott/Rewind That
Howaya/Full House/Champagne Taste
Glass Stairs/Matthias Lupri/Metalix

Giz Bowe