[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" August 2006

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Tue Aug 1 01:41:21 EDT 2006

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for August 2006
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 3/08/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) DAVID STRYKER/ Feelin' Good/Big City/Melbay Records
2) JIM PEARCE/Why I Haven't Got You/Prairie Dog Ballet/Oak Avenue
3) DON STIERNBERG/I Cover The Waterfront/Unseasonably Cool/Blue Night
4) CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/You Took Advantage Of Me/Home Of My Heart/Origin
5) PETER ZIMMER QUINTET/Woodside Blues/Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard/Tippin'
6) LIONEL HAMPTON/Red Top/There Will Never Be Another You/Out Of Sight
7) JON CROSSE/Mary Had A Little Lamb/Kind of Blue & Pink/JazzCat
8) GEORGE jOHNSON JR/Little Man/All Star Tribute/BCS Records
9) CHUCK REDD/Li'l Darlin'/Happy All The Time/Arbors
10) CECILIA SMITH/Africa Rememberred/Dark Triumph/CEA MUSIC
11) MICHELLE NICOLLE*/Drop The Smile/What Kind Of Fool/NewMarket***
12) DANIEL SMITH/Doxy/Bebop Bassoon/Zah Zah
13) EDDIE DANIELS/My One and Only Love/Mean What You Say/IPO
14) CLARK WOODARD & JOE FARRELL/My Funny Valentine/Woodard & Farrell/BCS
15) JONATHAN KREISBERG/Pacific/Unearth/MelBay Records
16) LARRY VUCKOVICH/Blue Bohemia Suite/Street Scene/Tetrachord

                                                                         *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Fri 11/08/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) JAE SINNETT/What Elvin Left/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett Records
2) PAPER HAT*/To Start, To Hesitate, To Stop/Nine Converastions/Rufus
3) CHRISTOPHER WOITACH/High Window/Dead Men/TealCreek
4) JOHN SCOFIELD/Love In Blues/Saudades/ECM
5) JOHN BISHOP TRIO/Nothing If Not Something/Origin
6) BENNIE MAUPIN/Mirror Image/Penumbra/Crypto
7) IAN DOGOLE/Smiles for Billy/Convergence/Jazzheads
8) CHRISTIAN FABIAN/Fourth Dimension/Across The Tracks/CAP
9) GEORGE COTSIRILOS/Anthropology/On The Rebop/OA2
10) CHRISTIAN JACOB/Looking Up/Contradictions/Wilderjazz
11) PEPAPAIIVINEN/A Little Bit Like/Tiram Num/Silence**
12) MATTHIAS LUPRI/Glass Stairs/Metalix/Summit
13) ADAM UNSWORTH/Ballad/Excerpt This/Independent
14) MARIO GUARNERI/Epistrophy/Choices/Independent
15) JEFF GAUTHIER/Solflicka/One And The Same/Crypto

                                                                                  ** = available at www.digelius.com

Tue 15/08/06 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool
1) ROBIN MCKELLE/You Brought A New Kind Of Live/Robin McKelle/Cheap Lullaby
2) GINNY CARR/Make the Day Go Away/After All These Years/House Kat
3) JAMIE DAVIS/Something/It's A Good Thing/Unity Music
4) THE FIVE CORNERS QUINTET/This Could Be The Start Of Something Big/
                                                          Chasin' The Jazz Gone By/Rickytick Records**
5) NANCY OSBORNE/And The Angels Sing/Hot Swing Cool Jazz/Nancy Osborne
6) CONNIE EVINGSON/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/Stockholm Sweetin'/Minnehaha
7) LISA B/Cha Cha de la Gata/What's New Pussycat/Piece of Pie
8) CHARLIE HARRISON/If You Were Mine/Keeping My Composure/C3 Records
9) KELLY FRIESEN/I Fall In Love Too Easily/Kelly Friesen Sings Songs of Love
10) MARILYN HARRIS/The Cards Keep comin'/Round Trip/Wrightwood Records
11) NANCY KELLY/You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To/Born To Swing/Amherst Records
12) NORMAN HEDMAN/Because I Can/Tropique/PowerLight

                                                                             ** = available at www.degelius.com

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com