[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ “A” Train - Playlist amjazz10

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 09:19:23 EDT 2006

AM Jazz with DJ “A” Train
  Playlist for amjazz10
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Weekdays from 6am to 12pm
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  DJ “A” Train open drop
  Theme (M. Davis – All Blues) talk

  1.        Steve Langone – 3AM
  2.        Max Roach – Garvey’s Ghost
  3.        Kyle Asche – For Those That Are There

  UJN ID

  4.        Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan – You Go To My Head

  Break

  5.        Lonnie Plaxico – A Shorter Take
  6.        Pete Zimmer Quintet – A Whole New world
  7.        Roger Kellaway Trio – Night train

  UJN ID
  PSA
  UJN ID

  8.        Tyrone Brown Strings Sextet – Between Midnight & Dawn

  Break

  9.        Louis Armstrong & His All Stars – Mack The Knife
  10.     Cannonball Adderley – Unit Seven
  11.     Bud Powell – Lady Bird

  PSA
  UJN ID

  12.     Nancy Kelly – I’ve Got The World On A string

  Break

  13.     The Yellowjackets – Times Squared
  14.     Manhattan School Of Music – Setting The Traps

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu