[JPL] Playlist: Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town South Africa

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Aug 1 12:21:19 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date Tuesday August 01, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

The Cape Jazz Connection 2004 --- I Can't Get Started (With You) --- Basil
Moses & Morgens Nielson --- CJC --- SA Music

Collaborations --- You Go To My Head --- Tina Schouw --- Demo --- SA Music

TUESDAYS TRIPLE TREAT of TRAD - Three trad jazz tunes played back to back

Trad Jazz Special --- Beale Street Blues --- Chris Barber with Ottilie
Patterson --- Delta

Streets and Scenes of New Orleans --- Bourbon Street Bounce --- Silver Leaf
Jazz Band --- Good Time Jazz

Swing That Music --- I'm Looking for a Guy (Who Plays Alto & Baritone and
Doubles on A Clarinet and Wears a Size Thirty Seven Suite) --- The Great
British Jazz Band --- Candid

NOSTALGIA NOTEBOOK WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE TUNE

Strike Up the Band --- Cast Your Fate To The Wind --- Quincy Jones ---
Phonogram Mercury

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

New Doors --- Mimi the Cat --- Montrio --- Select Music --- SA Music

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
weeks album is; It's The Little Things by Bev Scott-Brown

It's the Little Things --- This Could Be The One --- Bev Scott-Brown --- Bev
Scott-Brown --- SA Music

SNEAK PEAK at the A.O.T.W. for next week

Dear Mr Sinatra --- Ring-A-Ding Ding --- John Pizzarelli --- Telarc Jazz

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

The Chaser --- Close To You --- Dave Stryker --- Mel Bey Records

PLAY BACK FROM WAY BACK - Guess who the singer is?

Kicks On Route 66 --- Girl Talk --- Bobby Troup --- Hindsight

Hot Swing, Cool Jazz --- It's De-Lovely --- Nancy Osborne --- Nancy Osborne

Street Talk --- Walking My Baby Back Home --- Vince Seneri --- Senful
Records

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE – Soon to Be Launched Web Address:
http://www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.
SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil:	27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home:	27 – (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype:		ericalan2
Email:		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za