[JPL] Playlist - "The Sounds of Jazz" 88.9 FM KRFC

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 21:04:08 EDT 2006

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

8/1/2006

{Artist - "Track" - Album - Label}

Sonny Clark - "Blue Minor" - Cool Struttin' - Blue Note

Sonny Stitt - "Indiana" - Work Done - High Note

Brad Meldau Trio - "Boomer" - House on Hill - Nonesuch

Eric Dolphy - "17 West" - Out There - New Jazz/Concord

Grant Green - "Bottom of the Barrel" - Live at Club Mozambique - Blue Note

Charles Mingus - "Bird Calls" - Mingus Ah Um - Columbia

Nancy Wilson - "Take Love Easy" - Turned to Blue - MCG Jazz

Thelonious Monk - "I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)" - Solo Monk, The Complete Columbia Solo Recordings - Columbia

Stan Getz Quartet - "Desafinado" - Live Jazz From Club 15 - Request Records

Peter Somer - "Claude Monet" - Sioux Country - Tapestry

Idris Muhammed - "The Saddest Thing" - Power of Soul - CTI/Legacy

Richie Cole & Art Pepper - "Art's Opus #2" - A Peice of Jazz History - Jazz Excursion

Dave Douglas - "Tim's Bits" - Meaning & Mystery - Greenleaf

Sonny Rollins - "Moritat" - Saxophone Colossus - Prestige/Concord

Miles Davis Quintet - "Trane's Blues" - The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions - Prestige/Concord