[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/1

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 01:18:21 EDT 2006

Tuesday, Aug 1, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kenny Barron: You Don't Know What Love Is, The Perfect Set (Sunnyside 3031)

8:22pm
Pat Martino: Groove Yard, Remember (Blue Note 11226)

8:30pm
Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

8:35pm
Buck Hill: Relax, Relax (Severn 0039)

8:41pm
Freddy Cole: Because Of You, Because Of You (HighNote 7156)

8:46pm
Don Pullen; George Adams: A Time For Sobriety, Breakthrough (Blue Note 46314)

9:00pm
Big Phat Band: It Was A Very Good Year, The Phat Pack (Immergent 284404)

9:05pm
Regina Carter: A-Tisket A-Tasket, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

9:13pm
Wynton Marsalis: Green Chimneys, Live At The House Of Tribes (Blue Note 77122)

9:32pm
Michael Brecker: My One And Only Love, Michael Brecker (Impulse 5980)

9:40pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Honu, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

9:49pm
Marc Cary: Voyage To The Inside, Focus (Motema 00005)

10:05pm
Pete Zimmer: Doin' Somethin', Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

10:15pm
Art Blakey: Children Of The Night, Mosaic (Blue Note 37769)

10:24pm
Eric Reed: Stablemates, Here (Maxjazz 216)

10:34pm
John Stein: Happy Hour, Concerto Internacional de Jazz (Whaling City Sound
031)

10:40pm
Kat Parra: Mas Que Nada, Birds In Flight (JazzMa 1001)

10:46pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Bob Berg, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:55pm
Joe Gilman: Go Home, View So Tender:Wonder Revisited (Capri 74076)

11:05pm
Jon Faddis: The Hunters And Gatherers, Teranga (Koch 9969)

11:11pm
Robert Jospe: Mozambique, Heart Beat (Random Chance 28)

11:19pm
Laszlo Gardony: Motherless Child, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

11:23pm
Billy Hart: Sahdows, Oceans Of Time (Arabesque 129)

11:33pm
Duke Ellington: Black Butterfly, 70th Birthday Concert (Blue Note 32746)

11:38pm
Bob Mintzer: My One And Only Love, Old School: New Lessons (MCG 1020)

11:43pm
Larry Vuckovich: Blue In Green, Street Scene (Tetrachord 684)

11:47pm
Dexter Gordon: Don't Explain, A Swingin' Affair (Blue Note 37754)

11:53pm
Miles Davis: When I Fall In Love, The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
(Prestige)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs