[JPL] WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, August 2, 2006

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Aug 2 22:21:32 EDT 2006

WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, Wednesday, August 2, 2006
previewing the Litchfield Jazz Festival, Goshen, CT, August 4-6; www.litchfieldjazzfest.com

8:00 PM Dave Brubeck It's Déjà Vu All Over Again So What's New? Telarc 1998 Academy of Music 8/6

8:07 PM Carol Sloane My One and Only Love Whisper Sweet High Note 2003 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
8:12 PM Bill Charlap Who Cares? Plays George Gershwin Blue Note 2005 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
8:15 PM Terrell Stafford I Believe in You Fields of Gold Nagel Heyer 2000 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

8:23 PM Lee Konitz/Alan Broadbent I Can't Get Started More Live-Lee Milestone 2000 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
8:31 PM James Moody It Might As Well Be Spring Honey RCA 1991 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/6

8:39 PM Mimi Fox But Beautiful Perpetually Hip Favored Nations 2006 Szechuan Tokyo 8/3
8:45 PM John Scofield Heel to Toe Works for Me Verve 2000 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/6
8:51 PM Mark Elf Chuy's Challenge Lift Off Jen Bay 2006

9:00 PM Eddie Palmieri Tin Tin Deo Listen Here! Concord Picante 2005 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
9:07 PM Anton Schwartz Wave Radiant Blue Anton Jazz 2006
9:15 PM Dena DeRose On Green Dolphin Street Love's Holiday Sharp Nine 2002 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/6

9:23 PM Renee Rosnes With a Little Help From Our Friends Art & Soul Blue Note 1999 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/6
9:29 PM Robert Glasper Canvas Canvas Blue Note 2005 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/6

9:41 PM George Coleman Soul Eyes Live at Yoshi's Evidence 1992 Bushnell Park 8/7

10:01 PM Carol Sloane Give Me the Simple Life When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
10:05 PM Carol Sloane Isn't This a Lovely Day When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
10:10 PM Carol Sloane Midnight Sun When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

10:17 PM Carol Sloane Take Your Shoes Off Baby When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
10:21 PM Carol Sloane I Didn't Know About You When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
10:26 PM Carol Sloane Soon When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

10:32 PM DeJohnette/Goldings/Scofield Big Nick Trio Beyond: Saudades ECM 2006

10:51 PM Larry Vuckovich Come Rain or Come Shine Street Scene Tetrachord 2006
10:57 PM Eric Reed Wish Here Max Jazz 2006
11:02 PM Helen Sung Black Narcissus Helenistique Fresh Sound 2006

11:10 PM Lee Konitz Everything Happens to Me Another Shade of Blue Blue Note 1999 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

11:24 PM Carol Sloane Old Devil Moon When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
11:29 PM Carol Sloane Let's Face the Music and Dance When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
11:35 PM Carol Sloane Something Cool When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
11:44 PM Carol Sloane Tulip or Turnip When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

11:47 PM Carol Sloane I Was Telling Him About You When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
11:51 PM Carol Sloane When I Look in Your Eyes When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5
11:56 PM Carol Sloane Will You Still Be Mine? When I Look in Your Eyes Concord Jazz 1994 Litchfield Jazz Fest 8/5

Thursday's highlights: Celebrating Tony Bennett's 80th birthday; Louis Armstrong's 1951 California Concert at Pasadena.

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Thursday, 8 p.m. - Midnight
WFCR