[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/2

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 01:18:44 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Aug 2, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner; Bobby Hutcherson: Manhattan Moods, Manhattan Moods (Blue Note
28423)

8:15pm
Eric Reed: I Got Nothin', Here (Maxjazz 216)

8:21pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Eyes On The Prize, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc 83634)

8:28pm
Miles Davis: In A Silent Way/It's About That Time, In A Silent Way
(Columbia/Legacy 86556)

8:48pm
Jon Faddis: Teranga, Teranga (Koch 9969)

9:03pm
Frank Morgan: Crazy He Calls Me, Reflections (HghNote 7154)

9:08pm
Larry Vuckovich: Street Scene, Street Scene (Tetrachord 684)

9:15pm
Regina Carter: Sentimental Journey, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

9:21pm
Duke Ellington: Idiom '59, Duke Ellington Live! (Emarcy 842071)

9:38pm
Ingrid Jensen: Captain Jon, At Sea (ArtistShare 50039)

9:45pm
Pete Zimmer: Getting Dizzy, Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

10:05pm
Brad Mehldau: Bealtime, House On Hill (Nonesuch 79911)

10:14pm
Roy Hargrove: The Gift, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

10:20pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Stumbelina, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:31pm
Kat Parra: Caravan, Birds In Flight (JazzMa 1001)

10:37pm
Mark Elf: Chuy's Challenge, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

10:43pm
Lonnie Smith: Freedom Jazz Dance, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

10:49pm
World Saxophone Quartet: Let's Have Some Fun, Political Blues (Justin Time
221)

11:01pm
Grover Washington Jr.: Trouble Man, Soul Box (Kudu 12)

11:16pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Fractured, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

11:31am
Freddy Cole: Blame It On My Youth, Because Of You (HighNote 7156)

11:36pm
Chris Walden: Smile, No Bounds (Origin 82463)

11:40pm
Buck Hill: Old Folks, Relax (Severn 0039)

11:49pm
Marc Cary: Self Preservation, Focus (Motema 00005)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston