[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist July 31, 2006 Tony Bennett's B'day, Featured albums:Mark Elf NY Cats, Page Cavanaugh, Return to Elegance

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 11:24:17 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.
      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 7/31/2006 - Tony Bennett's B'day, Mark Elf NY Cats, Page Cavanaugh Return to Elegance

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Tony Bennett  The Very Thought of You The Very Thought of You SONY
      Mark Elf, Jay Leonhart Smoke Gets in Your Eyes NY Cats JenBay
      Tony Bennett The Best is Yet to Come I Left My Heart in San Francisco Columbia
      Tony Bennett Darn That Dream Cloud 7 Columbia
      Page Cavanaugh Trio Memories of You Return to Elegance Moon Over Leg
      I Love You You're Perfect Now Change Contest
      Dean Martin  Volare Wild Cool & Swingin' Capitol
      Tony Bennett Old Devil Moon Cloud 7 Columbia
      Tony Bennett with KD Lang Keep the Faith Essential Tony Bennett Columbia
      Page Cavanaugh Trio Cabin in the Sky Return to Elegance Moon Over Leg

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Peggy Lee Fever Wild Cool & Swingin' Capitol
      Dizzy's Contest
      Tony Bennett Fly Me to the Moon Essential Tony Bennett Columbia
      Mark Elf, Jay Leonhart, Kevin Burrell No More Blues NY Cats Jen Bay
      Tony Bennett Smile Essential Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett For Once in My Life Essential Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett How Do You Keep the Music Playing? UltimateTony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Page Cavanaugh Trio All the Things You Are Return to Elegance Moon Over Leg
      I Love You You're Perfect Now Change Contest
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Quartet & Kermit the Frog Bein' Green Fifty Years of Artistry Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett w/Ralph Sharon Quartet & Wynton Marsalis Mood Indigo Fifty Years of Artistry Columbia/Legacy

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Tony Bennett Because of You Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett East of the Sun West of the Moon Fifty Years of Artistry Columbia/Legacy
      Zoe Lewis Sheep Folk Playground Putumayo
      Tony Bennett Boulevard of Broken Dreams Fifty Years of Artistry Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett Rags to Riches Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & His Orch Chicago Tony Bennett with the Count Basie Orch Success
      Tony Bennett I Left My Heart in San Francisco I Left My Heart in San Francisco Columbia
      Dizzy's Contest
      Tony Bennett Put On A Happy Face Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett Night & Day Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Mark Elf Lady Be Good NY Cats JenBay
      Mark Elf From This Moment On NY Cats JenBay
      Tony Bennett It Don't Mean A Thing if It Ain't Got That Swing Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Jeepers Creepers
      Tony Bennett Steppin' Out
      Tony Bennett With Plenty of Money &You
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy BoogieBumper
      Tony Bennett & BB King Let the Good Times Roll Playin' with My Friends SONY
      Tony Bennett Toot Toot Toosie Fifty Years of Artistry Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett w/Diana Krall Alright Okay You Win Playin' with My Friends Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett w/Ray Charles Evenin' Playin' with My Friends Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett w/Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery