[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Aug 3 13:16:28 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday August 03, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Music

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song

Who's Got The Map? --- Flat No 22 --- Andile Yenana --- Sheer Sound

Live @ Hermans Attic --- Mango Picker --- Nonthutuzelo Puoane --- Demo

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

Street Scene --- News For Lulu --- Larry Vuckovich --- Tetrachord Music

Centerpiece --- You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To --- Giacomo Gates ---
Origin

Dream Dancing --- Tristeza de Amar --- Esther Miller --- Tristan Records

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
weeks album is; It's The Little Things by Bev Scott-Brown

It's The Little Things --- Because You Love Me --- Bev Scott-Brown --- Bev
Scott-Brown

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song

Close To My Heart --- Weird Nightmare --- Jeremy Pelt --- Max Jazz

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Hot Swing, Cool Jazz --- I Love Being Here With You --- Nancy Osborne ---
Nancy Osborne

Bebop Unlimited --- Children of the Night --- Tom Scott --- MCG / Telarc
Jazz

Good Night, and Good Luck --- I've Got My Eyes On You --- Dianne Reeves ---
Concord

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song -
ANSWER

R. S. V. P. Rare Songs, Very Personal --- I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
--- Nancy Wilson with Phil Woods & The All Star Big Band --- MCG / Telarc
Jazz

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za