[JPL] MJC Playlist: Wonder-ing

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Aug 3 16:53:51 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-188: The Joe Gilman Trio / View So Tender: Wonder Revisited, Vol. 1 / Capri

Program Introduction: Marilyn Harris

Joe Gilman Trio / I Wish / Wonder Revisited / Capri
Stevie Wonder / I Wish / Songs In The Key Of Life / Motown

Roberta Gambarini / Lover Come Back To Me / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
Eric Frazier / Feeling So Unnecessary / In Your Own Time / Artist Produced

Joe Gilman Trio / Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing / Wonder Revisited / Capri
Stevie Wonder / Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing / Innervisions / Tamla

Leroy Vinnegar / Restin' In Jail / Leroy Walks Again / Contemporary OJC
Gene Ammons / Stompin' At The Savoy / Boss Tenor / Prestige
Bob Brookmeyer / Louisiana / Bob Brookmeyer / Mosaic Select

Top of first hour sweep : Russell Malone- Sweet Georgia Peach

Second hour intro: Marilyn Harris

Joe Gilman Trio / Sir Duke / Wonder Revisited / Capri
Stevie Wonder / Sir Duke / Songs In The Key Of Life /Motown

Ray Barretto / Lean On Me / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Harvie S / Rhythm-a-ning / Funky Cha / Zoho

Joe Gilman Trio / That Girl / Wonder Revisited / Capri
Stevie Wonder / That Girl / Musiquarium / Motown

Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band / Count Bubba's Revenge / The Phat Pack / Immergent
Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band (Joan Carroll) / I'm Playing The Field / Whaling City Sound
Marilyn Harris-L.A. Jazz All Star Big Band / Way Out Here In The Country / Round Trip

Top of second hour and close: Les Spann - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Medicare Cash Cow
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com