[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 02:06:57 EDT 2006

Thursday, Aug 3, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:10pm
Freddy Cole: Getting Some Fun Out Of Life, Because Of You (HghNote 7156)

8:14pm
Laszlo Gardony: Hidden Message, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

8:28pm
Roberta Gambarini: Lover Man, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

8:40pm
Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

8:46pm
Rufus Harley: Feelin' Good, Scotch & Soul (Atlantic 3006)

9:00pm
Roy Hargrove: Salima's Dance, Nothing Serious (Verve 0006211)

9:07pm
Wayne Shorter: Mahjong, Juju (Blue Note 46514)

9:23pm
Robert Jospe: Kani Kasi, Heart Beat (Random Chance 28)

9:29pm
Esperanza Spalding: The Peacocks, Junjo (Ayva 036)

9:41am
Roberta Gambarini: Only Trust Your Heart, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

9:49pm
Reuben Rogers: Anorev, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

10:05pm
SFJazz Collective: Naima, SFJazz Collective 2 (None 79930)

10:16pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Stumbelina, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:29pm
Buck Hill: Relax, Relax (Severn 0039)

10:35pm
Christian Scott: Looking Up, Contradictions (WilderJazz 0601)

10:46pm
Brian Bromberg: Butterfly, WoodII (Aristry 7008)

10:51pm
Herbie Hancock: When Can I See You Again, The New Standards (Verve 314529584)

11:01pm
Big Phat Band: Too Close For Comfort, The Phat Pack

11:05pm
Sonny Rollins: Where Or When, Milestone Profiles Sonny Rollins (Milestones
30023)

11:13pm
Jack McDuff: The Honeydripper, The Honeydripper (Prestige 30035)

11:21pm
World Saxophone Quartet: Let's Have Some Fun, Political Blues (Justin Time
221)

11:32pm
McCoy Tyner: You Taught My Heart To Sing, Port Au Blues (Past Perfect 204235)

11:38pm
Luqman Hamza: Expressing What She Means To Me, When A Smile Overtakes A Frown
(Catalyst 52000)

11:48pm
Michael Carvin: Prisoner Of Love/Body And Soul, Marsalis Music Honors Michael
Carvin (Marsalis Music/Rounder 494600)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7!

Eric Jackson