[JPL] Jamie Davis

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:06:39 EDT 2006

I know I may be a little late because " the latest journalistic report," as
writer Albert Murray calls it, says so, but I am just floored by Jamie
Davis' new seriously  hip album.  It is about as good as it gets in my book.
  I was just wondering if anybody else feels the same way.  The treatment of
"Another Star" deserves five stars and is worth the price of admission
alone.  Forget the Joe Williams comparisons, this cat stands alone! When is
he coming to the "beast" (east) coast?

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM-FM
Chapel Hill, NC