[JPL] Need help with live interview editing

JazzCorner at aol.com JazzCorner at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 18:49:53 EDT 2006

Hi folks

I've posted on a couple of tech forums, and then Dr. Jazz suggested I write
you.  I just spent more than 2 1/2 hours with Kirk Lightsey ( to be an hour
podcast and "innerview") using the Sony Mini Disc M100 with its stereo mic.  Of
course, the mic (unlike what I heard in my headphones) picked up a great deal
of ambient noise including a fan going in another room.

I have since ordered a unidirectional mic, but in the meantime, anyone know
of any software info that can get rid of the ambient noise (for PC)?

Thanks much

Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com