[JPL] Answer to the ECM question

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 19:33:55 EDT 2006

Ahhhh!   That's a cool story!, and hopefully ECM has more CD buyers
than radio stations playing their material, so we shouldn't complain
too loudly.

Just remember:  if it's ECM and it's track 1, cue it up to music.
There's about 4-5 seconds silence before track 1.  I've finally got
used to it, and (almost) always remember to cue in to music on track 1.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org