[JPL] Playlist 2006-08-04" 10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 21:56:01 EDT 2006

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show , Friday August 4th 2006

Catch this show live by www.ckiafm.org from 7pm till 9pm, Quebec City,
Canada.

ARTISTS/TITLES/ALBUMS/LABELS

19H00

DENNIS JONES/I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU/PASSION FOR THE BLUES/LEROY’S
BOY MUSIC

SHANE DWIGHT/YOU’RE GONNA WANT ME/COME SEE ME/R-TIST RECORDS

WOODLEG’S ODDS/STRANGE BEHAVIOR/NORWEGIAN WOOD/WOODLEG MUSIC NORWAY

RICHIE MILTON/BETTER THE DEVIL/BLUESIQUE/NOTE RECORDS

J. EVANS BLUES BAND/WE’RE NOT LOVERS/IN THE WILD YEARS/SELF

GREAT CEASAR’S GHOST & G.E. SMITH/MR CHARLIE/LIVE AT BERNER HALL/SELF

YVETTE FREEMAN/SALTY PAPA/TRIBUTE TO DYNAH WASHINGTON/LAMBIE MUSIC

19H30

THE BLUE PEARLS/LISTEN JOHNNY/WATCH OUT/SELF

BLUEBONE/DEEP & WIDE/RADIO/SELF

BRINT ANDERSON/I CANT COTTON TO THAT/NOTES FROM CLARKSDALE/TOULOUSE RECORDS

AEROSMITH/BACK BACK TRAIN/HONKIN ON BOBO/COLUMBIA

MARC BREITFELDER & RYAN DONOHUE/ICE CREAM MAN/TAKE A BUTCHER’S
KNIFE/JUKEJOINT RECORDS

CANNED HEAT/DOWN IN THE GUTTER  BUT FREE/INSTRUMENTALS 1967-1996/RUF RECORDS

20H00

BITTER BLUE/OWEE BABY/LADIES MAN/BITTER BLUE RECORDS

JEFF LIBERMAN/AFTER MIDNIGHT/LOVE IS WORTH THE BLUES/JSL RECORDS

GUITAR SHORTY/RUNAWAY TRAIN/WE THE PEOPLE/ALLIGATOR

JOHNNY WINTER/OKIE DOKIE STOMP/BARCELONA BOOGIE/

STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN/MAY I HAVE A TALK WITH YOU/BLUES AT SUNRISE/

VARGAS BLUES BAND/BIG BOSS MAN/LAST NIGHT/DRO EAST WEST

20H30

KOKO TAYLOR/COME TO MAMA/QUEEN OF THE BLUES/ALLIGATOR

LENNY MCDANIEL/GOOD PEOPLE/THE BLUES SIDE/BUG MUSIC

VAN MORRISON/LONELY AVENUE/TOO LONG IN EXILE/POLYGRAM

GARRETT MASON/I’M JUST A MAN/I’M JUST A MAN/G RECORDS

Mike Rochette
Host
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3