[JPL] PLAYLIST: 8-04-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Mon Aug 7 00:19:01 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Ken Song - Everything Happens To Me - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane - 2006
Laszlo Gardony - Hidden Message - Natural Instinct - Sunnyside Records - 2006
Pete Zimmer Quintet - Waltz For OPP - Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard - Tippin' - 2006
Jamie Davis - My Kind Of Love - It's A Good Thing - Unity Music - 2005
Hank Jones & Frank Wes - The Very Thought Of You - Hank & Frank - Lineage Records - 2006
Lonnie Smith - Simone - Trouble Man - Palmetto Records - 2006
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Too Close For Comfort - The Phat Pack - Immergent - 2006
Valery Ponomarev - From Cat To Nat - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music - 2006

1:00
Stan Getz Quartet - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Live Jazz From Club 15 - Request Records - 2006
D.D. Jackson - Nocturne - Serenity Song - Justin Time Records - 2006
Buck Hill - Relax - Relax - Severn Records - 2006
Antoinette Montague - Pure Imagination - Pretty Blues - CAP - 2006
Dave Stryker - Our Miss Brooks - The Chaser - Mel Bay Records - 2006
Gary Smulyan - A Rose For Wray - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Music - 2006
Maurice Hines - When I Fall In Love - To Nat "King" Cole With Love - Arbors Records - 2006
Mark Elf - Fundingsland Waltz - Liftoff - Jen Bay Jazz - 2006

2:00
Ramona Borthwick - Lotus Lake - A New Leaf - Whaling City Sound - 2006
Francisco Mela - Sorpresa - Melao - AYVA Music - 2006
Eldar - Dat Dare - Live At The Blue Note - Sony Classical - 2006
Freddy Cole - Blame It On My Youth - Because Of You - High Note - 2006
Frank Morgan - I'll Be Around - Reflections - High Note - 2006
Miles Davis All Stars - Love Me Or Leave Me - Walkin' - Concord Music Group - 2006
Tom Lellis - Norwegian Wood - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide Music - 2006
Kat Parra - These Old Feeling - Birds In Flight - JazzMa Production - 2006

3:00
Caribbean Jazz Project - Wazo Dayzeel - Mosaic - Concord  Music Group - 2006
One For All - Sweet And Lovely - The Lineup - Sharp Nine Records - 2006
Scott Hamilton - Chelsea Bridge - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord Music Group - 2006
Regina Carter - This Can't Be Love - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey - Verve - 2006
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Mr. Syms - Second Helping - Primrose Lane - 2006
John Coltrane - You Say You Care - Soultrane - Concord Music Group - 2006
Ginai - Land Of Make Believe - Jazz Island - Black Hawaiian Records - 2006
Gerry Gibbs and the Thrasher Big Band - Song With No Title - Live At Luna - Whaling City Sound - 2006