[JPL] John Rogers: KCSM Playlist, Saturtday, August 5, 2006

John Rogers jrogersradio at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 03:25:44 EDT 2006

JAZZ WITH JOHN ROGERS
  KCSM-FM, San Mateo, California
  Streaming Jazz 24 hours at www.kcsm.org

  Saturday, August 5, 2006  9pm to 12 midnight

  9:00
  DMP Big Band
  Li’l Darlin’
  Carved in Stone
   DMP

  9:10
  Duke Ellington
  Love Scene
  Studio Sessions, 1965, New York, Volume Eight
  Saja

  9:13
  Duke  Ellington
  Rod La Roque
  Studio Sessions, 1965, NewYork, Volume Eight
  Saja

  9:17
  Betty Roche
  I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good)
  Gentle Duke
  Prestige

  9:25
  Art Tatum
  Three Little Words
  At the Piano
  GNP Crescendo

  9:28
  Art Tatum
  On the Sunny Side of the Street
  At the Piano
  GNP Crescendo

  9:34
  Frank Sinatra  (V)
  The Gal That Got Away/It Never Entered My Mind
  Everything Happens to Me
  Reprise

  9:39
  Frank Sinatra  (V)
  Everything Happens to Me
  Everything Happens to Me
  Reprise

  9:48
  Eric Reed
  26-2
  Here
  Maxjazz (NEW)

  9:54
  Roy Hargrove
  Nothing Serious
  Nothing Serious
  Verve  (NEW)

  9:58
  Mark Elf
  Thanks For the Memory
  Lift Off
  Jen Bay (NEW)

  10:10
  Dr. Lonnie Smith
  Bemsha Swing
  Jungle Soul
  Palmetto (NEW)

  10:17
  Regina Carter/ Dee Dee Bridgewater  (V)
  This Can’t Be Love
  I’ll Be Seeing You: a Sentimental Journey
  Verve  (NEW)

  10:22
  Regina Carter
  How Ruth Felt
  I’ll Be Seeing You: a Sentimental Journey
  Verve  (NEW)

  10:31
  Miles Davis Quintet
  It Could Happen to You
  The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
  Prestige  (4-CD box) ®

  10:38
  Miles Davis Quintet
  Woody ‘n You
  The  Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
  Prestige (4-CD box) ®

  10:43
  Red Garland Trio
  Willow Weep F or Me