[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town SA

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Mon Aug 7 12:43:13 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006

Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS

Presenter: ERIC ALAN

Date: MONDAY August 07, 2006 Time: 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

WACKY WORD COMPETITION

Mantra For Chandra --- In Your Own Sweet Way --- Eghard Volschenk --- DEMO
--- SA Music

Turned To Blue --- I Don't Remember Ever Growing Up --- Nancy Wilson --- MCG
Telarc Jazz

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

The Chaser --- I Didn't Know What Time It Was --- Dave Stryker --- Mel Bey
Records

BILLBOARD JAZZ TOP 10

Stockholm Sweetnin' --- It's Alright With Me - (Bebop) --- Connie Evingson &
The Hot Club of Sweden --- Minnehhaha Music

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE TUNE

I'm Old Fashioned --- If I Should Lose You --- Frits Beyens Big Band feat
Tutu Puoane --- Demo

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is; Dear Mr Sinatra by John Pizzarelli

Dear Mr Sinatra --- You Make Me Feel So Young --- John Pizzarelli --- Telarc
Jazz

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Street Scene --- Blue In Green --- Larry Vuckovich --- Tetrachord Music

Catching Tales --- I Only Have Eyes for You --- Jamie Cullum --- Universal

Haitian Creole Jazz --- Caravan --- Mozayik --- Zoho Music

Twenty Five --- My Old School --- Yellowjackets --- Heads Up

Kind regards,

See it . with your own ears

Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST: "JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3
weekdays from 19h00

Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE - Soon to Be Launched Web Address:
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za

Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday

Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.

SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)

Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE

Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,

Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa

Phone Mobil:     27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195

Phone Home:    27- (0)21- 683 - 9845

Skype:              ericalan2

Email:               eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za

When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za