[JPL] MTO Credits

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Mon Aug 7 15:59:41 EDT 2006

JPL:
Here are composer credits as forwarded by Garrett Shelton for the new Steve Bernstein Millennial Territory Orchestra CD on Sunnyside.
Tom

There was an inadvertent screw up in production and the songwriters credits were left out on the promos.   We are terribly sorry if there has been any confusion, please accept our apologies.  The correct credits are below.

1. Boy In The Boat (Charlie Johnson and his Paradise Band)
2. Cry Baby Cry (Lennon- McCartney BMI)
3. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Hardway, Wonder,Wright + Garrett: Jobete Music ASCAP & Stone Agate Music BMI)
4. Happy Hour Blues (Don Frye & Lloyd Scott)
5. Darling Nikki (Prince; Controversy Music ASCAP)
6. Pennies From Heaven (Johnny Burke , Arthur Johnson Chappel Music ASCAP)
7. Ripple (Hunter, Garcia; Ice Nine Publishing ASCAP)
8. Soul Serenade (Curtis Ousley + Luther Dixon; Kilynn-Vee Vee Music, BMI)
9. Toby (Bennie Moten & Eddie Barefield)