[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08.07.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 7 19:56:17 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 08.07.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Christian Jacob - Brazilian Suite - Contradictions - WilderLazz
Reuben Rogers - Fugi Mama - The Things I Am - Renwick
Bob Dorough - The Words Of Heaven - Small Day Tomorrow - Candid

Ray Barretto - I Had The Craziest Dream - Sandards Recan-ditioned - Zoho
Dave Stryker - I Wish You Love - The Chaser - Mel Bay
Nancy Kelly - Let Me Off Uptown - Born To Swing - Amherst

Joe Gilman - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - View So Tender: Wonder
Revisited - Capri
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden - Come Love - Stockholm
Sweetnin' - Minnehaha
Scott Hamilton - I'm Glad There Is You - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord

Rufus Harley - Pipin' The Blues - The Pied Pied Piper of Jazz - Label M

Steven Bernstein - Boy In The Boat - Millennial Territory Orchestra
Vol. 1 - Sunnyside
Jonnie Valentino - Dog Eggs - Stingy Brim - Omni Tone
Sherik's Syncopated Faint Septet - Don't Wanna - Husky - Hyena

Anton Schwartz - Phantom Dance - Radiant Blue - Anton Jazz
D.D. Jackson - Title Cut  - Serenity Song - Justin Time
Antoinette Montague - Unless It's You - Pretty Blues - CAP

Dr. Lonnie Smith - Bemsha Swing - Jungle Soul - Palmetto
Tania Maria - Canto - Intimidade - Blue Note
Hamilton De Hollanda - Pedra da Macumba - Brasilianos - Adventure Music

John Stein - Happy Hour - Concerto Internacional de Jazz - Whaling City
Trio Beyond - Pee Wee - Saudades - ECM

Esperanza Spalding - Loro - Junjo - Ayva

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627