[JPL] WRIR - Richmond VA "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 8-6-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Aug 6 22:30:41 EDT 2006

Four hours again today as I fill in for the vacationing Mr Jazz - next week
he'll be filling in for me!

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Till Then/BOBBY HUTCHERSON/Oblique
Autumn Nocturne/SCOTT HAMILTON/Nocturnes and Serenades
Tobacco Road/LOU RAWLS/Black and Blue - Tobacco Road
Rockin' Chair/LOU RAWLS/Tobacco Road
Eternal & Absolute/ELIAS HASLANGER/Dream Story
Nardis/CARRIBEAN JAZZ PROJECT (DAVE SAMUELS)/Mosaic
Sneaky Pete/TOM STEWART/First Time Over
Overtime/PAUL CACIA BIG BAND/Legacy
Suddenly It's Spring/RAY BARRETTO/Standards Rican-ditioned
ESP/HAL GALPER/Agents of Change

Zimbabwe/DR LONNIE SMITH/Jungle Soul
Sugar/TERRY GIBBS/Feelin' Good
Breeze Right Through/RICK WALD 16/NYC / Castaneda's Dreams
METTA QUINTET/Subway
November/JEFF GREENE - HUMAN MOTION/Human Motion
Orange Is the Color of Her Dress/MINGUS BIG BAND/I Am Three
Goin' to Town/DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO/Goin' to Town
Night and Day/ROBIN McKELLE/Introducing Robin McKelle

One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Fractured/JOE LOCKE - GEOFFREY KEEZER GROUP/Live in Seattle
Stone Flower/BARON TYMAS/Blues for the Tribe
Speak Low/JOEY DeFRANCESCO - BOBBY HUTCHERSON/Organic Vibes
In the Doghouse/CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/No Bounds
Backyard/BRAD MEHLDAU/House on Hill
Lolita/KILLER RAY APPLETON/Latin Dreams
Mais Que Nada/KAT PARRA/Birds in Flight
Good Deal?/DAVID BIXLER/Call It a Good Deal

If/TRIO BEYOND/Saudades
Blues for the Revolution/ELLIOTT CAINE/Blues for Mars
The Phat Pack/GORDON GOODWIN'S BIG PHAT BAND/The Phat Pack
Wondering & Wandering/MATTHIAS LUPRI GROUP/Metallix
Senor CS/JOHN McLAUGHLIN/Industrial Zen
Is That . . .?/ERIC REED/Here
What Elvin Left/JAE SINNETT/The Sinnett Hearings

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787