[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Tuesday, August 8th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 8 03:54:37 EDT 2006

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Tuesday, August 8th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Tuesday    8/08/2006    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Street Scene / Dexter's Mode / Tetrachord Music
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / It's All Right With Me / Minnihaha Records
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Comes Love / Minnihaha Records
Joe Locke / Rev-elation / Young And Foolish / Sharp Nine Records
Mark Elf / Liftoff / I've Never Been In Love Before / Jen Bay Jazz
Jamie Davis / It's A Good Thing / Besame Mucho / Unity Music
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Swingin' Affair / Nutsville / Wind Tunnel Media
Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli / Just Friends / Chasin' The Blues / Mel Bay Records
Chris Walden Big Band / Home Of My Heart / Cherokee / Origin Records