[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 8-7-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Aug 8 23:10:23 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - August 7, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Phil Woods - I've Got You Under My Skin - American Songbook - Kind of Blue

Helen Sung - Willow Weep For Me - Helenistique - Fresh Sound

Buck Hill - Title-Track - Relax - Severn

Annie Ross - Twisted - King Pleasure Sings/Annie Ross Sings - Prestige

King Pleasure - Parker's Mood - King Pleasure Sings/Annie Ross Sings -
Prestige

Gordon Goodwin - Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes - The Phat Back - Immergent

Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer - Honu - Live In Seattle - Origin

Jamie Davis - Another Star - It's A Good Thing - Unity Music

Jan Lundgren - Autumn In New York - In New York - Marshmallow

Roland Kirk - Blues For Alice - We Free Kings - Mercury

Dr. Lonnie Smith - Simone - Jungle Soul - Palmetto

The Metta Quintet - Subway Suite, Pt. III - Subway Songs -
JazzReach/Sunnyside

Marilyn Harris - Bebop High - Round Trip - Wrightwood

Scott Hamilton - I'm Glad There Is You - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord

Ken Song - In A Sentimental Mood - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane

Tania Maria - Evocacao - Intimidade - Blue Note

John Stein - It's About Life - Concerto International de Jazz - Whaling City

Eddie Henderson - To Wisdom The Prize - Precious Moment - Kind Of Blue

Christian Jacob - Memories Of Paris - Contradictions - Wilderjazz

Joe Lovano - Boplicity - Streams of Expression - Blue Note

Floyd Dixon - Old Memories - Marshall, Texas Is My Home - Specialty

Floyd Dixon - Hey Bartender - Marshall, Texas Is My Home - Specialty

Joe Gilman - Go Home - View So Tender:  Wonder Revisited - Capri

Anthony Wilson - Hymn - Power Of Nine - Groove Note

Chris Walden - Smile - No Bounds - Origin

Bob Lark/Phil Woods - Abruzzi - In Her Eyes - Jazzed Media

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Dr.