[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/8

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 01:21:49 EDT 2006

Tuesday, Aug 8, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Sarah Vaughan: Summertime, Send In The Clowns (Columbia/Legacy 80273)

8:12pm
Benny Carter: When Sunny Gets Blue, All That Jazz-Live At Princeton
(MusicMasters 5059)

8:18pm
Billie Holiday: God Bless The Child, God Bless The Child The Very Best Of
Billie Holiday (Columbia/Legacy 81743)

8:28pm
Roy Hargrove: Trust, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

8:34pm
Roy Hargrove: Salimah's Dance, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

8:47pm
Reuben Rogers: Ting For Ray, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

9:00pm
Roberta Gambarini: No More Blues, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

9:03pm
Roberta Gambarini: Only Trust Your Heart, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

9:07pm
Roberta Gambarini: Centerpiece, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

9:21pm
Laszlo Gardony: Natural Instinct, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

9:26pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: Freedom Jazz Dance, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

9:32pm
Jon Faddis: The Hunters & The Gathers, Teranga (Koch 9969)

9:46pm
It Was A Very Good year, The Phat Pack (Immergent 284404)

9:54pm
Big Phat Band: Even Braver, Ever Stonger, The Phat Pack (Immergent 284404)

10:15pm
World Saxophone Quartet: Let's Have Some Fun, Justin Time (Justin Time 221)

10:21pm
Marc Cary: Self Preservation, Self Preservation (Motema 00005)

10:28pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Stumbelina, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:45pm
Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Old Rugged Coss, Blacknuss (Atlantic 71408)

10:59pm
Pete Zimmer: Doin' Somethin', Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

11:10pm
Frank Morgan: Walkin', Reflections (HighNote 7154)

11:17pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Fractured, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

11:30pm
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, A Jazz Collection (Columbia/Legacy 46865)

11:44pm
Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Theme For The Eulipions, Warner Archives (Warner 45811)

11:53pm
Regina Carter: I'll Be Seeing You, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 00006226)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs