[JPL] Dirty Dozen Brass Band / Katrina anniversary radio special

Andy Cahn cahnmedia at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 10:21:50 EDT 2006

CDs of the "Dirty Dozen Brass Band: Going on Again" radio special will
be ready to ship out by this Friday, Aug 11.

If you've already responded to me, you're on the list, and you'll get
your discs next week.

Otherwise, can you let me know if you are interested in this program to
make sure you are on the mailing list?

"Going on Again" features live performances by the Dirty Dozen Brass
Band, including their reinterpretation of Marvin Gaye's classic album,
"What's Going On."  The show is hosted by New Orleans resident and DDBB
fan Harry Shearer (Le Show, Simpsons, This is Spinal Tap).

This would be a great program to air around Aug 29 or Labor Day weekend
to commemorate the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. The band
members also speak about how the message of "What's Going On" applies to
the people of New Orleans today.

More details on this and other shows are online at
http://cahnmedia.blogspot.com/2006/01/specials.html

Thanks,

Andy Cahn
Cahn Media