[JPL] SAX Heritage/Walter Becker blindfold

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 16:25:40 EDT 2006

Hmmmm, I think we're finally getting to the point. I guess because each comment was accompanied by a joke and knowing that both Walter and Donald like to plant tongue firmly in cheek (as Ricky and Rick have finally pointed out) , it was hard for me to really take the comments too seriously. As a mtter of fact my wife and I have used the premature ejaculation joke in the past referring to my distinct dislike for gratuiitous drum solos (actually both jokes have been around for a while in one variation or another) . She likes to tease me at  Live shows  by pulling out an imaginary remote and clicking the next track during long drum solos because that's how I listen at home.

Now I gotta get back to my Algebra and quadratic equations

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch

From: OntheBeach at aol.com