[JPL] MJC Playlist: Carter Country

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Wed Aug 9 17:34:15 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-189: Regina Carter / I'll Be Seeing You

Theme and intro: Sonny Rollins - On Green Dolphin Street

Regina Carter / A Tisket A Tasket / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Roberta Gambarini / Only Trust Your Heart / Easy To Love / Groovin' High

Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / It's You Or No One / As A Lark / Jazzed Media
Ray Barretto / Suddenly It's Spring / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Geri Allen / Nearly / Timeless Portraits And Dreams / Telarc Jazz

Regina Carter(Dee Dee Bridgewater) / Bei Mir Bist Du Schon / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Andres Ceccarelli Trio / Title Track / Avenues Des Diables Blues / Dreyfus Jazz

Cannonball Adderly Quintet / Hurricane Connie / The Quintets At Newport / Pablo
George Shearing Quintet / There Will Never Be Another You / The Quintets At Newport
Count Basie-Joe Williams / Roll 'em Pete / At Newport / Verve

Top of hour one sweep: Herbie Mann - Memphis Underground

Regina Carter (Carla Cook) / You Took Advantage Of Me / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Larry Vuckovich Trio / As Time Goes By Mambo / Street Scene / Tetrachord
Ann Hampton Callaway / Swingin' Away The Blues / Blues In The Night / Telarc

Mystery Singer! / Win Fame And Prizes!/ Enter As Often As You Like!
Joe Gilman Trio / Send One Your Love / Wonder revisited, Vol. 1 / Capri
Connie Evingson / Windmills Of Your Mind / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha

Regina Carter / Little Brown Jug / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Dave Stryker / Our Miss Brooks / The Chaser / Mel Bay

Kat Parra / Caravan / Birds In Flight / Jazzma
Ramona Borthwick / Latin Quarter / A New Leaf / Whaling City Sound

Top of hour two and sign off: Oscar Pettiford - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Fan Operator
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com