[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/9

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 01:29:12 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Aug 9, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Joe Gilman: Smile Please, View So Tender:Wonder Revisited (Capri 74076)

8:15pm
Dexter Gordon: Soy Califa, A Swingin' Affair (Blue Note 37754)

8:28pm
Roberta Gambarini: Muti-Colored Blue, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

8:37pm
Roberta Gambarini: Centerpiece, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

8:43pm
Roy Hargrove: Invitation, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

8:57pm
Buck Hill: Flamenco Sketches, Relax (Severn 0039)

9:04pm
Miles Davis: My Funny Valentine, The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
(Prestige 4444)

9:18pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Bob Berg, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

9:27pm
Jon Faddis: The Baron, Teranga (Koch 9969)

9:41pm
Tania Maria: Canto, Intimidade (Blue Note 51935)

9:47pm
Sarah Vaughan: Wave, Send In The Clowns: The Very Best Of Sarah Vaughan
(Columbia/Legacy 80273)

10:05pm
Marc Cary: Voyage To The Inside, Focus (Motema 00005)

10:22pm
Reuben Rogers: Wala Wala, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

10:29pm
Kat Parraa: Mais Que Nada, Birds In Flight (JazzMa 1001)

10:42pm
Roberta Gambarini: Only Trust Your Heart, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

10:46pm
Billy Pierce: Farewell To Dogma, Give And Take (Sunnyside 10260)

11:01pm
Eddie Palmieri: Vanilla Extract, Vortex (RMM 82043)

11:11pm
Diego Urcola: Tango Azul, Viva (CamJazz 5015)

11:18pm
Donal Fox: Tango, Inventions In Blue, Vol 1 (Leonellis)

11:25pm
Thelonious Monk: Ruby My Dear, The Complete 1957 Riverside Recordings
(Riverside 30027)

11:30pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: Blue Moment, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

11:39pm
Freddy Cole: Blame It On My Youth, Because Of You (HighNote 7156)

11:45pm
SFJazz Collective: Crescent, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

11:55pm
Laszlo Gardony: Peace, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston