[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town SA

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Aug 10 12:18:22 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday August 10, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Music

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song

Mantra For Chandra --- Lakutshon Ilanga --- Eghard Volschenk --- DEMO --- SA
Music

Music Birthday Book

So Lost Like Peace --- I Can Wait --- Ulita Knaus --- Minor Music

Prairie Dog Ballet --- Last Love --- Jim Pearce --- Oak Avenue

Satin Doll --- Let's Fall In Love (Let's Do It) --- Kari Gaffney ---
Verbatim Records

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song - Answer

The Johnny Mercer Songbook - Blues In The Night --- I Remember You --- Dinah
Washington ---
VERVE

Album of the Week - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
week's album is;

Dear Mr Sinatra (JP) --- Can't We Be Friends? --- John Pizzarelli --- Telarc
Jazz

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song

The Cape Jazz Connection 2004 --- Kay Samba --- Basil Moses & Morgens
Nielson --- CJC --- SA Music

Music News of the Day

Kevin Mahogany Big Band --- In The Evening --- Kevin Mahogany --- Mahogany
Jazz

Telling Tales --- Wheelers and Dealers --- Roz Corral --- Blu Jazz

Ten To Twelve --- Pour Me Another --- Roger Davidson Trio ---Soundbush
Records

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song - Answer

The Johnny Mercer Songbook - Blues In The Night --- Too Marvelous For Words
---  Joe Williams --- VERVE

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za