[JPL] Jazz on Philly radio......

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Aug 10 13:53:35 EDT 2006

Since there is no instrumental and vocal adult music aka smooth radio outlet
in the City of Brotherly Love anymore, to the best of my knowledge this
leaves Philly with only overnight jazz on WRTI. Are there any college,
public or community radio stations playing jazz during the day?

I don't accept the "jazz rules" slogan for a city that does not have any
daytime radio jazz, despite what the other format has or does not have on
the radio at any time, in particular in Philadelphia that is one of the most
productive jazz cities of all time.

Arturo