[JPL] Jazz on Philly radio......and other places

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 20:35:00 EDT 2006

Bobby, et al -

I've been trying to gain access to this story for the last hour and
can't get either print or audio. Pasting it to my address window just
gets me the paragraph below.  Clicking on listen does nothing.  Can
someone explain how to read or hear it? What am I missing here?   and
why is  npr trying to kill off what's left of jazz radio?  It seems
they're doing everything they can to discourage it.  someone up there
must hate us.

Jim Wilke