[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 8/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 01:48:24 EDT 2006

Thursday, Aug 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Charnett Moffett: G.E.M., Internet (Piadrum 0601)

8:12pm
Hank Jones: Sara's Song, Hank And Frank (Lineage 103)

8:27pm
Roy Hargrove: Salimah's Dance, Nothing Serious (Verve 0006211)

8:35pm
Reuben Rogers: Phillip, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

8:47pm
Roberta Gambarini: Only Trust Your Heart, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

8:51pm
Roberta Gambarini: Centerpiece, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

9:02pm
Roy Hargrove: A Day In Vienna, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

9:04pm
Roy Hargrove: Camaraderie, Nothing Serious (Verve 0006211)

9:18pm
John Stein: Happy Hour, Concerto Internacional de Jazz (Whaling City Sound
031)

9:24pm
Mark Elf: Chuy's Challenge, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

9:37pm
Reuben Rogers: Wala Wala, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

9:44pm
Frank Morgan: Walkin', Reflections (HighNote 7154)

10:05pm
John Coltrane: You Leave Me Breathless, Fearless Leader (Prestige 0004)

10:18pm
Bob Mintzer: Resolution, Old School: New Lessons (MCG 1020)

10:25pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

10:35pm
Roy Hargrove: Nothing Serious, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

9:41pm
Eldar: Straight, No Chaser, Live At The Blue Note (Sony Classical 74745)

10:48pm
McCoy Tyner: You Taught My Heart To Sing, Port Au Blues (Past Perfect
204235203)

10:58pm
Michael Carvin: Forest Flower, Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

11:11pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Miramar, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

11:21pm
Cyrus Chestnut: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc
83634)

11:31pm
Doug Wamble: Rockin' Jerusalem, Bluestate (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3311)

11:45pm
John Coltrane: Lonnie's Lament, The Classic Quartet (Impulse 6-280)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston