[JPL] Jazz on Philly radio......and other places

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 08:23:43 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/10/2006 8:36:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jwilke123 at comcast.net writes:

<<..Pasting it to my address window just
gets me the  paragraph below.  Clicking on listen does nothing.  Can
someone explain how to read or hear it? What am I missing  here? ..>>

If you got to the page with the description, and the "Listen" icon is
displayed, you did the right thing. No error message? My security system  needed to
clear the access, but that was pretty uneventful. Does anybody know if  PopUp
blockers will prevent playing? Or Cookie status?

Ed