[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic," WCVF-FM, 8/11/06

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:40:42 EDT 2006

  Today's listener favorites were bluegrass singer-songwriter Joe Ross, the
unclassifiable jazz-rooted Kush, the reggae-flavored Dell Smart, electronic
artists Dan Pound and Terre Differenti (a bit of world music flavor on the
latter), jazz singer Eric Frazier, Finnish fiddlers JPP, and Romanian
bluesman AG Weinberger. To the list:

HOUR #1:
Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer - Seven is the Number - Seven Is the Number

Joe Ross - My Home In Old Virginia - Festival Time Again

Dell Smart and Exit/In - Second Nature - Sure' Ya Right

Vertice Williams - You - Vertice Williams

Kush - Sweet 1 -Radio Edits: Streams of Consciousness, Vol. One

Anne Hills - I Went to Look for the Fairies - Beauty Attends: The Heartsongs
of Opal Whitely

Cantrell Maryott - Carry On - Moving, Not Leaving

LSA - Herdsmen - Bits and Pieces

Kate Campbell with Spooner Oldham - If I Ever Get to Heaven - For the Living
of These Days

Danan Healy - The Only Way - You Need More Love

Vermillion Lies - Shady - Separate At Birth

Steve Bell - Wondering Where the Lions Are - My Dinner With Bruce: Songs of
Bruce Cockburn

Eric Frazier - I'm Impressed - In Your Own Time

Jason Wilber - Lazy Afternoon - Lazy Afternoon

HOUR #2:
Ollabelle - Dream the Fall - Riverside Battle Songs

Dan Pound - Beneath the Stars - Impressions

Terre Differenti - God of Thunder - Cities of Dreams

David Mallett - Angel Standin' By - Midnight on the Water

JPP - Roudaneristyspolkka - Artology

AG Weinberger - Love Doctor - Nashville Calling

Estonian Philharmomnic Chamber Choir (Paul Hiller) - Da Pacem Domine - Arvo
Part: Da Pacem

M. Scott Horn - Blues Run the Game - Fake As the Blue

Ray Barretto - Ivy - Standards Rican-Ditioned

Annie Bauerlein & Chip Mergott - Blueberry Pancakes

Carnival Skin - Journey to Strange - Carnival Skin

Spring - Wonderful Tonight - Spring Is Here
 --
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"