[JPL] What with this "real jazz" label??????????

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 21:42:52 EDT 2006

Arturo,

.... how about "unhyphenated jazz"?

;-)

Actually, I agree.  It's just ....   jazz.   With so many co-opting
the term, use it and enjoy the additional familiarity the word has
gained recently.  But I think "jazz music" sounds redundant.   How
about you?

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI    (Jazz Music After Hours?  - I don't think so)
www.jazzafterhours.org