[JPL] My Favorite Things*/ for The Week of August 13, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Aug 12 20:40:55 EDT 2006

/*My Favorite Things*/ for The Week of August 13, 2006

The Danish Radio Big Band leads off this edition of /*My Favorite Things*/.

During the hour we also listen to performances by Bebo Valdes, Herlin
Riley, Brad Goode, and Sonny Rollins.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things*/
<http://www.mftjazz.com>.

This week's tunes:

Rockin' In Rhythm - Danish Radio Big Band - A Little Bit of Duke

Nutty - Monk/Coltrane - At Carnegie Hall

El solar de Bebo - Bebo Valdes - Bebo De Cuba

Trombone Joe - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

Resolution - Brad Goode - Toy Trumpet

Stardust - Ron Carter/Jim Hall - Telephone

Where or When - Sonny Rollins - Without A Song

I Remember You - Sarah Vaughan - Live In Japan

Under A Blanket of Blue - Art Tatum - Best of the Group Masterpieces
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/