[JPL] PLAYLIST: Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 08/11/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:42:11 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/11/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Jimmy Amadie Trio/Swinging Easy/Let's Groove/TPR

Mike Merritt & Mharlyn Merritt/Look At What You've Done For ME/Alone
Together/EMerrittus*

Frank Morgan/Crazy He Calls Me/Reflections/High Note*

The Joe Gilman Trio/Send One Your Love/View So Tender: Wonder
Revisited/Capri*

T C III/If I Were A Bell/Mega Jazz Explosion/Life Force Jazz*

Scott Hamilton/I'm Glad There IS You/Nocturnes & Serenades/Concord Jazz*

Freddy Cole/You're My Thrill/Because Of You/High Note*

Marc Cary/So Gracefully/Focus/Motema*

Jaleel Shaw 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Jaleel Shaw/The Heavyweight Champion/Perspectives/FSNT

Mark Elf/Left Hand Corner/Liftoff/Jen Bay Jazz*

Jimmy Greene/Re-Affirmation/True Life Stories/Criss Cross Jazz*

John Coltrane/You Leave Me Breathless/Fearless Leader Sampler/Prestige**

Tom Scott/Children of the Night/Bebop United/MCG

Ben Adams Quintet/Conversation with Martin/Old Thoughts For A New Day/Lunar
Module

Yellowjackets/RunFerYourLife/Twenty-Five/Heads Up*

8PM

Dr. Lonnie Smith/Trouble Man/Jungle Soul/Palmetto Records*

Deep Blue Organ Trio/Can't Hide Love/live at the Green Mill/Delmark*

Pharoah Sanders/Sun Song/Shukuru/Theresa Records

Joe Locke-Geoffrey Keezer Group/Tulipa/live in Seattle/Origin *

Taylor Eigsti/Woke Up This Morning/lucky to be me/Concord Jazz

Mike Stern/Tumble Home/Who Let The Cats Out?/Heads Up*

Reuben Rodgers/Wala Wala/The Things I Am/Renwick*

Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project/Unit 7/Second
Helping/Primrose Lane*

9PM

Jon Faddis/Teranga/Teranga/Koch*

Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons' Ensemble/The Messenger/live at the Original
Velvet Lounge/Delmark*

Danny Grissett/Where Do We Go From Here/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/It Is What It Is/JazHead*

Winard Harper Sextet/Reflections/Make It Happen/Piadrum*

One For All/The Lineup/The Lineup/Sharp 9*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host