[JPL] Night Owl Playlist - nightowl1

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:34:33 EDT 2006

Playlist for Night Owl Jazz (nightowl1)
  Weeknights 12a to 6a
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  1.        Arturo Sandoval – ‘Round Midnight
  2.        Bill Evans – In Your Own Sweet Way
  3.        Dexter Gordon – You’ve Changed
  4.        Miles Davis – Fran Dance
  5.        Stan Getz – My Foolish Heart
  6.        Freddie Hubbard – Bluesville
  7.        Larry Vuckovich – Blue Bohemia Suite
  8.        Human Motion – Peace of Mind
  9.        Katie Bull – I Only Have Eyes For You

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu