[JPL] Bourbon Street Jazz & Blues Playlist (bourbonst6)

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:40:00 EDT 2006

Playlist for Bourbon Street Jazz & Blues (bourbonst5)
  Sundays 6a to 9p
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  1.        Archie Shepp & Roswell Rudd - U-Jaama

  2.        Mingus Big Band - Fables Of Faubus

  3.        Don Braden - Code Blue

  4.        James Carter - Out Of Nowhere

  5.        Joe Louis Walker - You Can't Sit Down

  6.        J. B. Lenoir - People Are Meddling In Our Affairs

  7.        Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You - Born To Be Wild
  8.        Terry Evans - Hey Mama Shut Your Big Mouth

  9.        The Holmes Brothers - Get Myself Together

  10.     Katie Bull - My Little Boat

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu