[JPL] Acid Jazz Mixer Playlist (acidjazz7)

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:43:48 EDT 2006

Playlist for Acid Jazz Mixer (acidjazz7)
  Sunday 12a to 6a
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  1.        Kool & The Gang - Universal Sound

  2.        Hugh Masekela - The Boy's Doin' It

  3.        Tom Browne - Joy & Pain

  4.        Atlantic Starr - Silver Shadow

  5.        Christos Rafalides' - Pocket

  6.        John Scofield - Acid Head

  7.        Lonnie Liston Smith - Move Your Hand (Live Remix)

  8.        Teodross Avery - Mode For My Father

  9.        Chris Cawthray - MEG Two

  10.     Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - You've Got Somthing - Betcha' The Love Bug Bitcha'

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu