[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist August 14,2006featured albums Mad Agnes Magic Hour; Jay McShann Hootie Blues; Loggins & Messina Sittin' In Again; Regina Carter I'll Be Seeing You A Sentimental Journey

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 15:45:41 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 8/14/2006 - featured albums Mad Agnes Magic Hour; Jay McShann Hootie Blues;Loggins & Messina Sittin' In Again; Regina Carter I'll Be Seeing You A Sentimental Journey

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Regina Carter Sentimental Journey Sentimental Journey Verve
      Mad Agnes Let This Be My Prayer Magic Hour Independent
      Elite Syncopation Sidewalk Blues Sidewalk Blues Independent
      Loggins & Messina Danny's Song Sittin' In Again Columbia/Legacy
      Benny Goodman Don't Be That Way The Fabulous Swing Collection RCA
      Benny Carter & His Orch I'm in the Mood for Swing More Fabulous Swing RCA
      Glenn Miller & His Orch Little Brown Jug More Fabulous Swing RCA
      Mad Agnes Dimming of the Day Magic Hour Independent
      Regina Carter I'll Be Seeing You Sentimental Journey Verve
      Loggins & Messina Watching the River Run Full Sail Columbia/Legacy

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Mad Agnes Manic Depressive Madrigal Magic Hour Independent
      Judy Garland Who? Listener Submission
      Ella Fitzgerald Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered First Lady of Song Verve
      Jay McShann Confession' the Blues Hootie Blues Stoneyplain
      Loggins & Messina Travelin Blues Sittin in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Regina Carter & Carla Cook There's A Small Hotel Sentimental Journey Verve
      Loggins & Messina House at Pooh Corner Sittin in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Nat Cole Stardust All Time Greatest Hits GSC
      Jay McShann Yes Sir That's My Baby Hootie Blues Stoneyplain

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Regina Carter Little Brown Jug Sentimental Journey Verve
      Dizzy's Contest
      Theme from Dick va Dyke Show
      Lionel Hampton  Cookin' in the Kitchen There Will Never Be Another You Out of sight Music
      Magilla Gorilla Theme
      Loggins & Messina Be Free Sittin' In Again Columbia/Legacy
      Stephane Grappelli I Would Do Anything For You Best of the Jazz Violins

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Loggins & Messina Listen to A Country Song Sittin' in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Regina Carter Anitra's Dance Sentimental Journey Verve
      Theme from Dastardly & Muttley
      Loggins & Messina Your Mama Don't Dance Sittin' in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Ella Fitzgerald Oh Lady Be Good to Me First Lady of Song Verve
      Lionel Hampton Just One of Those Things Just One of Those Things Out of Sight
      Loggins & Messina Vahevalla Sittin' in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Tommy Dorsey & Orch Boogie Woogie Fabulous Swing Collection RCA
      Jimmie Lunceford & Orch Swingin' Uptown Fabulous Swing Collection RCA
      Fletcher Henderson & His Orch Mary Had A Little Lamb Fabulous Swing Collection RCA
      Loggins & Messina Before the News Sittin' in Again Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer