[JPL] John Scofield's "Shoo! Dog", any recording of it?

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Aug 14 20:07:42 EDT 2006

John Scofield Trio played Denver Saturday night, they concluded their encore
set with a song titled "Shoo! Dog". My station colleague flipped over this
song for the second time as he heard Scofield play the same song in concert
about a year ago as well. He has searched high and low for this song on a
Scofield recording. Is anyone here familiar with this song and do you know
if John has recorded this song or is it just a selection he only plays in
concerts?

I thank you and my colleague Geoff thanks you as well.

Arturo