[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 01:23:23 EDT 2006

Monday, Aug 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Miles Davis: It Never Entered My Mind, The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
(Prestige 4444)

8:12pm
Eddie Daniels: Passion Flower, Mean What You Say (IPO 1009)

8:18pm
Laszlo Gardony: Thinking Of Stella, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

8:25pm
Tania Maria: Canto, Intimidade (Blue Note 51935)

8:35pm
Eric Reed: I Got Nothin', Here (Maxjazz 216)

8:40pm
Eric Alexander: Where Or When, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

8:47pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: The King (For T.M.), Live In Seattle (Origin
82464)

8:55pm
Jon Faddis: Laurelyn, Teranga (Koch 9969)

9:02pm
Ramona Borthwick: Garbarero, A New Leaf (Whaling City Sound 030)

9:09pm
Marc Cary: A Long Walk Home, Focus (Motema 00005)

9:20pm
Dr Lonnie Smith: Simone, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

9:27pm
Sonny Rollins: Global Warming, Milestone Profiles Sonny Rollins (Milestone
30023)

9:34pm
Jimmy Cobb: Johnny One Note, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-022)

9:40pm
Pete Zimmer: Doin' Somethin', Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

9:53pm
Reuben Rogers: Phillip, The Things I Am (Renwick 01)

10:05pm
Ben Allison: Hey Man, Cowboy Justice (Palmetto 2117)

10:11pm
Diego Urcola: Tango Azul, Viva (CamJazz 5015)

10:17pm
Larry Vuckovich: Street Scene, Street Scene (Tetrachord 684)

10:24pm
Joe Gilman: Smile Please, View So Tender:Wonder Revisited (Capri 74076)

10:35pm
Buck Hill: Flamenco Sketches, Relax (Severn 0039)

10:42pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Cadiz, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:48pm
Brad Mehldau: House On Hill, House On Hill (Nonesuch 79911)

10:58pm
World Saxophone Quartet: Let's Have Some Fun, Political Blues (Justin Time
221)

11:05pm
McCoy Tyner: Senor Carlos, Port Au Blues (Past Perfect 20435)

11:14pm
Roy Hargrove: Salimah's Dance, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

11:21pm
SFJazz Collective: Crescent, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

11:33pm
Sarah Vaughan: Summertime, Send In The Clowns: The Very Best Of Sarah Vaughan
(Columbia/Legacy 80273)

11:37pm
Roberta Gambarini: Lover Man, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

11:42pm
Luqman Hamza: Expressing What She Means To Me, When A Smile Overtakes A Frown
(Catalyst 5200)

11:50pm
Joey DeFrancesco: Beware My Foolish Heart, Organic Vibes (Concord 2306)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston