[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/15

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 01:44:29 EDT 2006

Tuesday, Aug 15, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Gonzalo Rubalcaba: Silencio, Solo (Blue Note 31260)

8:11pm
Michael Carvin : Forest Flower, Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

8:24pm
Ramona Borthwick: Home, A New Leaf (Whaling City Sound 030)

8:35pm
Hugh Peanuts Whalum: I'll Close My Eyes, Hugh Peanuts Whalum (Rendezvous
51162)

8:39pm
Ray Barretto: Ivy, Standards Rican-ditioned (Zoho 200610)

8:43pm
Ingrid Jensen: Captain Jon, At Sea (ArtistShare 50039)

8:50pm
Laszlo Gardony: Us And The Night And The Music, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside
4003)

Live Interview with Fred Taylor about the Tanglewood Jazz Festival

9:00pm
Wynton Marsalis: The Feeling Of Jazz, The Magic Hour (Blue Note 91717)

9:21pm
Catherine Russell: Can't We Be Friends, Cat (World Village 468063)

9:24pm
Dr. John: Save The Bones For Henry Jones, Mercernary (Blue Note 54541)

9:34pm
Irma Thomas: Stone Survior, After The Rain (Rounder 11661-2186)

9:44pm
The Big Three: El Moldo de las Locos, Commercially Unavailable

Bill Kirschner: I Almost Said Goodbye, Everything I Love (Evening Star)

10:05pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Fractured, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

10:15pm
Jon Faddis: The Hunters & The Gathers, Teranga (Koch 9969)

10:22pm
Kat Parra: Mais Que Nada, Birds In Flight (JazzMa 1001)

10:30pm
Esperanza Spalding: Two Bad, Junjo (Ayva 036)

10:37pm
Thelonious Monk; John Coltrane: Well You Needn't, The Complete 1957 Riverside
Recordings (Riverside 30027)

10:49pm
Pete Zimmer: Getting Dizzy, Burnin' Live At The jazz Standard (Tippin 1102)

11:03pm
John Stein: The Night Has A Tousand Eyes, Concerto Internacional de Jazz
(Whaling City Sound 031)

11:08pm
Tania Maria: Agua De Beber, Intimidade (Blue Note 51935)

11:14pm
LDB3: Sudden Samba, Blue Bop (Chicken Coup 7003)

11:18pm
Robert Jospe: Kani Kasi, Heart Beat (Random Chance 28)

11:28pm
Duke Ellington: Medley, 70th Birthday Concert (Blue Note 32746)

11:44pm
Chris Walden: Smile, No Bounds (Origin 82463)

11:48pm
John Coltrane: Come Rain Or Come Shine, Fearless Leader (Prestige 0004)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston