[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 8-14-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Aug 16 09:25:41 EDT 2006

“Moody’s Mood” – Play List – August 14, 2006 – KMFB-FM

ARTIST – TRACK – CD TITLE – LABEL:

Eddie Henderson – Around The World In ¾ - Precious Moment – Kind of Blue

Tania Maria – Canto – Intimidade – Blue Note

Dr. Lonnie Smith – Bemsha Swing – Jungle Soul – Palmetto

Dizzy Gillespie – Duke On The Run – The Cool World – Phillips

D.D. Jackson – Title Track – Serenity Song – Justin Time

One For All – Smooth – The Lineup – Sharp Nine

Marilyn Harris – They’re Gonna Love Me – Round Trip – Wrightwood

Joe Gilman – Send One Your Love – View So Tender:  Wonder Revisited – Capri

Ray Barretto – Lean On Me – Standards Rican-ditioned – Zoho

Danny Grissett – Everything Happens To Me – Promise – Criss Cross

Frank Sinatra – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Songs For Swingin’ Lovers –
Capitol

Frank Sinatra – You Brought A New Kind Of Love – Songs For Swingin’ Lovers –
Capitol

Scott Hamilton – You Go To My Head – Nocturnes & Serenades – Concord

Helen Sung – Sweet And Lovely – Helenistique – Fresh Sound

Antoinette Montague – Why Try To Change Me Now – Pretty Blues – CAP

Dave Stryker – I Didn’t Know What Time It Was – The Chaser – Mel Bay

Tricky Lofton & Carmel Jones – Canadian Sunset – Brass Bag – Pacific Jazz

Anthony Wilson with Diana Krall – Looking Back – Power Of Nine – Groove Note

Buck Hill – Prancing – Relax – Severn

Gordon Goodwin – Count Bubba’s Revenge – The Phat Pack – Immergent

Christian Jacob – Colors – Contradictions – Wilderjazz

Phil Woods – A Foggy Day – American Songbook – Kind of Blue

Carla White – Time On My Hands – A Voice In The Night – Bright Moon

Bob Lark/Phil Woods – It’s You Or No One – Jazzed Media

Chris Walden Big Band – Try Harder – No Bounds – Origin

Doug Moody

“Moody’s Mood”

KMFB-FM

101 “E” Boatyard Dr.