[JPL] "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra" songlist

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 17 06:30:16 EDT 2006

The following is the program currently playing on the web. Please
give a listen. Hope you are all enjoying your summer.   Nancy

Nancy Barell / Joy of Jazz Productions
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
http://www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

Songlist “Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra” August 15, 2006

03 Sinatra/NorvoMedley            6:36            Frank Sinatra/Red
Norvo            Live In Australia, 1959 (w/Red Norvo Quintet)
  04  Angel Eyes            5:09            Joe Lovano
Blue Note Plays Sinatra
05 Last Dance/Dancing In The Dark            5:24            Tierney
Sutton            Dancing In The Dark            Jazz
06 Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea            6:49
The Ken Peplowski Quintet            A Harold Arlen
Songbook            Jazz
07  Just One Of Those Things            5:29            Billie
Holiday            Songs For Distingué Lovers

09 What'S New            6:03            Ruby Braff And His
Buddies            Controlled Nonchalance At The Regatta Bar Vol. 1
10 Never Let Me Go            5:22            Robin
McKelle            Never Let Me Go
11 Take The "A" Train            4:55            Gary Burton / Jay
Leonhart / Terry Clarke / Joe Beck            Burton, Leonhart,
Clarke, Beck Play The Music Of Duke Elling
12 Old Devil Moon            2:55            Anita O'Day
Anita O'Day - Verve Jazz Masters
13 On Green Dolphin Street            7:57            Brian
Lynch            Brian Lynch Meets Bill Charlap

                         15 Falling In Love With Love
5:26            Sathima Bea Benjamin
16 Our Love Is Here To Stay            7:10            Christian
Jacob            Maynard Ferguson Presents Christian Jacob
17 How Deep Is The Ocean            4:45            Diana
Krall            Love Scenes
18 How Deep Is The Ocean            5:51            Eddie
Daniels            Mean What You Say
19 Under A Blanket Of Blue            4:03            Stacey
Kent            Dreamsville

21 Alfie             4:00            Monica Mancini            Cinema
Paradiso
22  Moment To Moment            4:10            Dave
Grusin            Two For The Road: The Music of Henry Mancini
23 Days Of Wine And Roses            4:46            Cassandra
Wilson            Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil
Soundtrack
24 Moon River            7:10            David Hazeltine
Manhattan Autumn
25 Moon River/Moment            6:19            Frank
Sinatra            Academy Award Winners
27 Perdido            5:43            Terry Gibbs            52nd And
Broadway: Songs Of The Bebop Era            28 Day In, Day
Out            2:07            Tony Bennett            Perfectly Frank
29 Dream            5:09            Brad Mehldau            Midnight
In The Garden Of Good And Evil

31 The Good Life            4:17            Dena Derose
Love's Holiday
32 Almost Like Being In Love (From Brigadoon)
4:53            Chet Baker            Chet Baker Plays The Best Of
Lerner & Loewe
33 All My Tomorrows             5:20            Irene Reid
Jazz for the Wee Small Hours
34 Always            2:48            Dave Brubeck
Firstly
Jazz                                                AAC audio
file            44.100 kHz            4/4/06 11:01 AM

36 Travessia (Bridges) - Sarah Vaughan featuring Milton
Nascime            4:13            Various Artists - Fantasy /
Milestone            Brazilian Horizons
37 What's New?            7:10            Jackie McLean
The Best Of Jackie McLean
38 When I Fall In Love            3:42            Laverne
Butler            A Foolish Thing To Do
39 When Your Lover Has Gone            5:07            Don
Elliott            Double Trumpet Doings
40 When Sunny Gets Blue            2:26            Matt
Monro            Matt Monro
41 Autumn Leaves            3:21            Erroll Garner
That's My Kick & Gemini

43 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?
4:03            Frank Sinatra            Everything Happens To Me
44 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life
6:49            Woody Herman            The Concord Years
45 When The Sun Comes Out            2:56            Joanie
Sommers            Look Out!
46 It Could Happen To You            4:52            Mel Lewis&The
Jazz Orchestra            Soft Lights And Hot Music
47 This Is New            4:29            Denise Donatelli
In The Company Of Friends
48 You Go To My Head            6:13            Randy
Weston            Jazz A La Bohema

50 Smile            5:02            Jimmy Scott            Milestone
Profiles: Jimmy Scott
51 Stella By Starlight            5:14            Phil
Woods            Early Quintets
52 Stairway to the Stars            2:54            Ella
Fitzgerald            Hello Love
53 What The World Needs Now Is Love            5:00            Wes
Montgomery
54 Autumn In New York            4:20            Julia
Dollison            Observatory            55 Ask Me Now
3:58            Roni Ben Hur With Barry Harris Trio            Backyard
57 It's A Wonderful World            2:32            Irene Kral With
The Junior Mance Trio            The Bridges Of Madison
County            Soundtrack
58 This Funny World            5:11            Claire
Martin            The Waiting Game
59  The Most Beautiful Girl In The World            5:44
Joanne Brackeen            Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Vol. 1 Of
Maybeck Series)
60 Out Of This World            4:50            Mark
Murphy            Rah
61 I've Got The World On A String            4:07            Stefan
Scaggiari            A Harold Arlen Songbook
62 I've Got The World On A String            2:11            Frank
Sinatra            The Complete Capitol Singles Collection

64 Moonglow            3:48            Terry Gibbs            From Me
To You: A Tribute To Lionel Hampton
65 Cheek To Cheek            4:18            Daryl Sherman
Look What I Found
66 Love            3:25            Ralph Sharon            The Ralph
Sharon Quartet Plays the Ralph Blane Songbook
67But Beautiful            3:21            Stan Kenton
Sophisticated Approach
68 Easy Street            3:16            June Christy
June Christy And The Stan Kenton Orchestra
PM
69 My Favorite Things            4:01            Woody
Herman            From The Club 15
70 After You've Gone            3:01            Sue Raney
In Good Company
71 Misty            4:56            Erroll Garner
Dreamstreet / One World Concert            04  Angel Eyes
5:09            Joe Lovano            Blue Note Plays
Sinatra
Jazz                                                AAC audio
file            44.100 kHz            1/16/06 3:05 PM
74 Angel Eyes/Sunshine Of Your Love            5:16
Barbara Sfraga            Oh What A Thrill
75 East of the Sun - Jean Thielmans            7:18            Toots
Thielemans            Man Bites Harmonica
76 Midnight Sun            4:00            Diana Krall
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil
Soundtrack                        77 From This Moment On
7:55            Brad Mehldau            Live In Tokyo            78
Alone Together [Master Take]            3:13            Helen
Merrill            Dream Of You

80 You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You            4:15
Frank Sinatra            The Definitive Concert 1962
81 Namely You            6:24            Steve Davis
Systems Blue            82 What A Difference A Day Makes
3:05            Frank Jr.            That Face
83 Daydream            3:52            Danish Radio Big
Band            Suite For Jazz Band
84 Here's That Rainy Day - Gloria Lynne            4:29
Various Artists - High Note
85 There Is No Greater Love            3:25            The Christian
Jacob Trio            Time Lines

87 I See Your Face Before Me            2:26            Bill
Henderson            Bill Henderson W/Oscar Peterson Trio
88 Accustomed To Her Face            3:41            Galison,
William            William Galison Harmonica Sampler
89 You Go To My Head            4:16            Roseanna
Vitro            Listen Here
90 You Go To My Head            5:06            Bill Evans
Interplay
91 I Could Have Danced All Night (From My Fair Lady)
3:41            Chet Baker            Chet Baker Plays The Best Of
Lerner & Loewe
92 Something To Live For (6:18) Amy London            6:21
Roni Ben Hur With Barry Harris Trio            Backyard

94 Stardust            5:06            Georgie Fame & Annie
Ross            In Hoagland
95 Stella By Starlight            5:46            Joe Lovano
Featuring Hank Jones            Yesterday & Tomorrow Blue Note Records
96 You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To            1:42            Joanie
Sommers            Look Out!