[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town SA

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Aug 17 12:44:20 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday August 17, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Music

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song

Sunshine In My Soul --- You Dressed My Heart In Blue --- Paul Petersen ---
Cape Town Sound --- SA Music

Playback from Way-back - Guess who the player is?

Music --- Looking Up --- Michel Petrucciani --- Blue Note

Music Birthday Book

Prairie Dog Ballet --- Now That You're Gone --- Jim Pearce --- Oak Avenue

Music News of the Day

Ten To Twelve --- Steady Love --- Roger Davidson Trio ---Soundbush Records

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song - Answer

Blues In The Night --- Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most --- Ann
Hampton Callaway --- Telarc Jazz

Album of The Week - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
weeks album is;

How Cool Is Cool CD 2 --- People --- The Peddlers --- Sony

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song

The Tempest Live Series Solo Piano 3 --- Mr Cool --- Tony Schilder ---
October Jazz --- SA Music

Living It Up --- Living It Up --- Greg Higgins --- Demo --- SA Music

Living In A Daydream --- Reflections --- Cathi Walkup --- Flying Weasel

What's the Name of the Tune?

Street Scene --- I Ain't Got Nobody --- Larry Vuckovich --- Tetrachord Music

Weather Report

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song - Answer

Kevin Mahogany Big Band --- There Will Never Be Another You --- Kevin
Mahogany --- Mahogany Jazz

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za